OPEN OFFICE MANAGER POSITION
Cinematic is a Helsinki based production company founded in 2018 bY Antti J. Jokinen. Cinematic’s sole purpose is to create & produce films, tv-series, digital content and consumer products. Our focus is on IP development and creating business models that support it.
We are looking for a super can-doer Office Manager to join our Cinematic team. You will play a big part in making sure that everything runs smoothly at the office. In this job, not one day is like another!
YOUR MAIN RESPONSIBILITIES AS OFFICE MANAGER INCLUDE:
· EFFICIENT FUNCTIONING OF AN OFFICE THROUGH A RANGE OF ADMINISTRATIVE, FINANCIAL AND MANAGERIAL TASKS
· PROJECT MANAGING PRODUCTIONS IN DEVELOPMENT
· ASSISTING WITH OTHER DAILY OFFICE OPERATIONS IN OUR PRODUCTIONS
In this position, you get to join our small yet powerful team which is responsible for making sure that our people experience the best possible working culture at Cinematic productions. We want to ensure all is handled at a gold star level, so that our people can focus on the most important part: making great content!
The ideal person for this role is a service-minded, friendly, and altruistic doer. You love helping others and finding solutions even in the trickiest situations, and you do it with a fantastic and flexible attitude. You are not afraid of juggling different tasks at the same time – you have an understanding on which tasks to prioritize, which ones to leave for the next round and, on top of this, you are always one step ahead of everyone else. Basically, good common sense and a hands-on approach are amongst the most essential traits in this position.
· RELEVANT EDUCATIONAL BACKGROUND
· EXCELLENT COMMUNICATION AND COORDINATION SKILLS
· GOOD SKILLS WITH MICROSOFT OFFICE
· FLUENCY IN ENGLISH (BOTH ORAL AND WRITTEN)
WE SEE AS AN ADVANTAGE:
· PREVIOUS RELEVANT OFFICE WORK EXPERIENCE IN AN INTERNATIONAL ENVIRONMENT
· PREVIOUS RELEVANT OFFICE WORK EXPERIENCE IN FILM OR/AND TV INDUSTRY
· EXPERIENCE IN AN ADMINISTRATIVE ROLE
· GENUINE INTEREST IN FILMS
WE OFFER YOU:
· THE OPPORTUNITY TO WORK WITH AN AMAZING TEAM
· EASY-GOING, ENTHUSIASTIC AND AT THE SAME TIME A VERY RESULTS-DRIVEN CULTURE
· THE POSSIBILITY TO MAKE A REAL DIFFERENCE AND HAVE FUN WHILE AT IT!
This is the opportunity to join our team for the next step on your career! Send your CV and cover letter with salary requirements at latest by August 20th, 2019 to email@example.com.
For further information regarding the position and the application process you may contact CEO Sara Norberg via e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org or by phone at +358 40 591 6171 on August 16 th (14.00 – 16.00).